***Please note*** our menus are currently in the process of being updated.
Paid School Lunches Children in Year 3 and Year 4 pay for their school lunches.
How much do school meals cost? Currently school meals are priced as follows; 1 day – £2.25 2 days – £4.50 3 days – £6.75 4 days – £9.00 5 days – £11.25
How do I pay for my child’s meals?
Payments should be made online via https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk.
This is a quicker, safer and easier way of making payments for your child’s school meals. Payment for meals can be made weekly, monthly or termly in advance.
Free School Meals I don’t receive benefit payments; can my child have school meals for free? From September 2014 all children in reception year, year 1 and year 2 can have a school meal every day for free, this is known as Universal Free School Meals.
Is my child entitled to free school meals? Any child whose parents or carers are on certain benefits is entitled to receive free meals at school. Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get free school meals. Children under the compulsory school age who are in full time education may also be able to get free school meals.
To enquire about Free School Meals please contact the school office