St Mary’s RC First School is committed to living out the Gospel values;
- Community. We are committed to building a welcoming, strong, and loving community.
- Servant Leadership. We strive to lead and serve in the image of Jesus.
- Respect. We strive to respect the life and dignity of ourselves and each person in thought, word and action.
- Gratitude. We are thankful for every gift and lesson we learn.
- Humility and Understanding. We seek first to understand.
- Wellness. We care for and respect the entire self – body, mind, heart and soul.
- Patience and Perseverance:We have the courage to push beyond our perceived limitations, and we have the ability to keep fighting, and the strength to endure through the struggle.
- Diligence: We work with careful, planned persistence.
- Integrity: We act and speak with honesty and sincerity.
Throughout the liturgical year we pray, fund raise and dedicate time to many charities and people in our community. Our children are encouraged to consider others in our neighbourhood and all of their needs. Please take time to scroll down our page and have an insight into some of the wonderful works that our children have initiated and carried out.